Thursday, October 09, 2008

Slash! Richie Sambora! Billy Gibbons!

Ok, so this is shameless self-promotion and "dude! I work at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum!" Les Paul is our 2008 American Music Master and...we're getting some badass guitarists to celebrate his life (he's 93!) and legacy. Check out Cleveland.com for one of the press releases! Kinda fun. Sometimes I forget I work here. And then my office mate is shooting the bull with Slash. Whoa. Should be fun! And then I turn 30 just a few days later! :)

I have a half-marathon on Sunday and I am really excited. It's the Towpath Marathon/ Half-Marathon and it's the only marathon run in a national park. The weather is supposed to be lower 70s and sunny all weekend, so it should be a perfect run. I did my last long run (just 11 miles...not as long as training for a marathon!) on Monday and although I was tired, it was good and I felt good. I'm ready for my first race in Cleveland.

I'm crazy busy right now and Genevieve's friend's band is in town and staying at our place. They are so sweet! It's fun to play rock and roll hostess.

Things at work are nutty but great. Teaching is good but exhausting. So exhausting, in fact, that I will finish this post at a later date.

No comments: