Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rodham

Seriously, Hillary, who do you think you're kidding? This woman was always Hillary Rodham Clinton. She ALWAYS sporting the maiden-name-as-middle-name thing. It was her thing, her "I'm a liberal and a feminist" thing. But please note how she dropped it in her presidential race...to ride the shirttails of her husband, perhaps? Or worse, to seem more attractive to more conservative, wealthy women who would like to consider themselves liberal but are more comfortable with a woman who is solidly her husband's wife? I think she is just getting on my last nerve these days, so every last thing bugs me. And here I am, supposedly writing Chapter 2 and yet listening to the debate at the same time. C'mon, Barack, you can do it! Barack and roll! (ha ha ha!)

No comments: