Friday, February 20, 2009

Sicky poo.

I don't make a good sick person. Well, no one does, really, but I get especially grumpy and short-wired when sick. I'm not even drop-down drag out SICK but there's some gunk somewhere that is trying to come out and it hurts my throat and my eyes. And it doesn't help that I've been putting in killer hours at work. And I have to work tomorrow. The Girl Scouts are coming to the Rock Hall and we have to teach four classes back to back. I had been looking forward to it but between being burned out from Iowa and being sick, I just don't feel like it at all. Plus I was supposed to run 12 miles tomorrow morning. No can do. Boo hoo.

Well, enough bitching already. Let's talk about Octo-mommy. Psycho! Ok, I won't even bother going there. The irresponsible, selfish, nutcase of a crazy lady. 14 kids, no job. Sounds genius to me!

No comments: