Thursday, May 08, 2008

Changes Part 2
















I am moving to Cleveland, Ohio to work at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum (the funny-shaped white building a little to the left there) teaching rock and roll. I will do my best to stay with my boyfriend, Nik, during this process and we'll see what we can work out. I go to Cleveland this coming Monday for 2 weeks to get oriented to the job, I get back here on May 24, go to a few weddings, start packing, and then on June 9 I go to India for three weeks with Meera. I get back from India and move to Cleveland during the 4th of July weekend. And then I will be an Ohioan again.

Wow.

2 comments:

marylamb said...

saddness.

Niko® said...

Hola querida
TE acabo de agregar a mis RSS feeds así estoy al tanto de cada vez que posteas algo
Espero que estés bien, y a ver si me venís a visitar a Buenos Aires alguna vez!
Te mando un beso grande,
Niko