Thursday, October 05, 2006

Heaven!

Fun Fact No. 9: The man always pours the beer. If you're out with guys, they pour the beer in your glass. Period.

You ain't gonna believe it, but I found a place with wireless. It is SPEEDY and I can use my own damn laptop and not shuffle stuff from USB to USB. I feel a little guilty that something like this could make me so happy, but I think most importantly I can maintain better contact with everyone. I got a little homesick last night but I had a beer with a Spanish friend here, and that was almost as good. It's nice to speak with someone who understands my crazy Spanish accent and knows the same vocabulary. I love it! Anyway, now I can be better about posting here because it's FAST! I love LOVE it. And with that, I leave this post super short because my laptop is running out of battery.

Heaven!

No comments: