Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Picture.
















So this is the BIG PICTURE that made my goodbye in Madison so hard. It's tough, because as adults, we tend to get more insular, or at least that's the pattern that I see. My family is small: Dad, Tim, and a great uncle and aunt. So my friends are my family. And just as it's hard for most people to be away from their families, it sucks for me. Genevieve was my emergency number in Austin and she's on my bank accounts. Everyone in this picture had a key to my apartment. Four of them have run marathons with me, one moved me to Cleveland, another supported me when my grandmother died, and yet another cared for my cat for 11 months. Family, dude. Family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awe! what a great shot! i'm so glad you're up and blogging again--it's good to get updates!

lovelove
xoxo